Saturday, February 21, 2015

England, Day 9

Our last day! I did a quick treadmill run and took a brisk walk along the Thames with the view of the Tower of London. I can't say enough about our accommodations at Cheval Three Quays. We also fell in love with Pret A Manger, coffee shop and bakery, which was right downstairs. I want to mention that throughout our stay, we had very little rain, and today was no exception. Mari arranged a ride to the airport through Uber and we arrived at Heathrow with time to spare at the duty free shops. Mari bought me a last minute treat, a chunky Kit Kat, yummy! On the airplane ride I was able to watch three great movies: Whiplash, Magic in the Moonlight, and Begin Again. What a memorable trip. I look forward to traveling to London again with the family in the near future.

<
/a>

No comments: